EAI Mobility IoT 2022 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
The innate goal of the EAI Mobility IoT 2022, 9th EAI International Conference on Mobility, IoT and Smart Cities is to debate on and review the technologies and emerging innovations currently affecting both the industry and connectivity sectors of the future of urban, sustainable and industrial evolution.
The conference shall act as a platform for the union and harmony of various perspectives, concepts and schemes regarding smart industrial innovations, such as smart factories, new business models, intelligent urban transport systems, career development, the gender issue, as well as addressing the socio-economic trends and manufacturing sustainability with an action plan towards a climate resilient future.
Underlined by a multidisciplinary perspective approach, the mobility agenda calls attention to all inventive technologies, newly formulated managerial ideas and creative innovations to further enhance the learning curve around smart cities.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
1. Topic Scope – Technological Innovations
- Internet of Things, Internet of Everything
- Creative Technologies
- Intelligent transport systems
2. Topic Scope – Industry 4.0 and IoT
- Economics and Management 4.0
- New business models and smart services
- Innovation management
- Smart Factory (Factory of the Future)
- Education and digital well-being
- Jobs in the circular economy
3. Topic Scope – Urban mobility and IoT
- Automotive industry, new players, new structure and trends
- Smart cities and infrastructure
- Intelligent urban transport systems
4. Topic Scope – Social mobility
- Social networks and innovation communities
- Career development and new types of jobs
- Multiculturality and socio-economic trends
5. Topic Scope – Sustainability
- Sustainable energy sources and materials
- Environment and climate resilient future
- Reducing inequality and gender issue
- Sustainability of manufacturing within IoT
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, IO-Port, MatchSciNet, Inspec and Zentralblatt MATH.
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series (titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length. – Springer
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.